Thursday 6 August 2015

Here we go again....

This is it, the last attempt to be a 'proper blogger'... I'm giving it until Christmas and, if I can't stick to it, then it's time to call it a day.

So, the aims are:

1. To do at least one post a week - shouldn't be too hard, should it?

2.  To think seriously about what I want from this blog... do I want it to be a parenting blog, a foodie blog or a creative blog - or a combination of all three. Hopefully by blogging more regularly I'll get a better idea of what I want to do going forward.

3. To read and comment on lots more blogs. This blog isn't going to grow itself and, just maybe, working at it will fire my enthusiam to keep going with it.

And that's it, my three point plan to get back into blogging. If it works then that's great and, if it doesn't, then at least I'll have tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment